Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Tis' the Gorn, after me pot of gold!



To celebrate St. Patty's Day and fly some green, I'm posting my green today. I have a way more important post for tomorrow. So here he is in all his green glory the Gorn from EMCE's latest release of Star Trek Mego Reproduction figures!

The thing is this is a new representation of the figure, to see what Mego had originally produced check out this link to the Mego Museum. I believe this version is based on a custom by James Brady, who did one of the most awesome Gorn Custom's to date in the Mego scale, plus he has done a few other Star Trek customs that are worth the trip, I dig the Klingons, Gary Seven and his partner Roberta Lincoln. I'll say it again this guy does some awesome work!



So, I've been slacking a little in my EMCE posting, and have now jumped way ahead to the Gorn, but rest assured I have photos snapped of the other releases and will be back on track soon with my other favorite of the EMCE re-releases. Till then enjoy all this green Gorney goodness!

1 comment:

rob! said...

That is one fabulous outfit The Gorn is rocking there.