Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spock has officially hit the road!



Spock's first stop will be in Canada. Brian over at PlaidStallions.com has set out a groovy 70's welcome matte for our most logical space faring hero.

I have to admit I'm a little jealous of Spock, I have always wanted to take a trip to the Great White North. You think I would know more about our neighbors to the north because of this, but alas all I know I learned from Bob and Doug McKenzie. That is one of the reasons I extended Spock's tour into Canada, hopefully I'll learn a little more about our Canadian neighbors, oh and the second reason we're starting off in Canada... Brain was the first to volunteer to host Spock when I was just throwing out the idea!

It's not too late to get in on hosting Spock, just contact me here if you are interested, the latest list of states participating is here.

So check back as the reports start coming in, Spockcation is go!

UPDATE: Another location in TX (besides me) and OH have joined the list!
UPDATE 2: AL has joined the list!
______________________________________________

In a totally unrelated story, here's my preliminary haul of Star Trek Movie merch, it has started to leak out a little early so keep your eyes peeled. The street date for the official toy release is April 19 (though I heard that the Enterprise should be hitting around April 17th, not sure why it was hitting a few days early).

2 comments:

Queen Hallowdragon said...

What kind of car is Nimoy standing next to in that photo? I can't find it in any of my old car sites.:(

chunky B said...

I think it's a Buick Riviera, in the 1963-1965 range.