Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Marvelous Mondays! Surf's Up Edition!



I opened it up, yep, I tore open the package of the Fantastic Four Movie:Rise of the Silver Surfer, Silver Surfer action figure here and emptied it of it's contents and just tossed the rest. I didn't even get an extra to keep in the package. Earlier in my collecting career I would have just passed out if I heard something like that, now, meh, not so much. Granted if I can afford an extra and it's something I really want to have a packaged version of I might grab an extra, but lately I'm of the mind that these things need to breath, be posed and played with and appreciated.



So what does all that have to do with Marvelous Mondays and Silver Surfer? Nothing really I just loves me some Silver Surfer, go out and enjoy some toys today.


What you're still here? Okay, check out that board. I mean look at it, it looks like it came straight from a cover of a Silver Surfer comic. Like it's in perspective permanently. I really like it though, kind of fun to fly around while waiting for those crazy big photoshop files to save. You know digging this guy out of a tote has put me in a Silver Surfer kinda mood, I should do a grouping of Silver Surfers in the office...

Excelsior!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Chunky - I can't find your email addy, but I wanted to ask you if you'd be interested in participating in "10 Stupid Questions" on my blog? If so, let me know @ danandamy90@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Dano