I have always wanted to try more of this and decided that on Fridays I will try and post a candid toy pic. Be warned I may not get to it every Friday, but I will try. I laid down a few rules for myself on these.
1) Phoning it in, meaning I am going to shoot them with the phone. That drawing desk picture last Saturday was a phone pic, I thought it turned out pretty good, they may not always turn out that way.
2) Limited to no explanation. I have always liked photos people have shot of their collections just hanging out on shelves or or wherever. I especially like when you don't know what or where that toy is from and you either have to ask or track them down online.
3) Captions, sometimes yes, sometimes no.
4) Very Limited to no set ups. That drawing desk image was really what was happening on the desk at the time, with the exception of the wrestler playing with the micro machines Slave I. I sometimes pose the toys and walk off and leave them and then come back and laugh, so I thought that would be the only posing, nothing shot specific.
5) Photoshop only to reduce the image size to my blog "standard" no cropping, though I may have cropped the desk party... okay no cropping from here on out.
So without explanation (except for above, I have to start somewhere), no caption this time, no set up, Photoshop to reduce and phoning it in...