Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

LAST *#@% DAY!


Almost there, just today and I have a good feeling. I cannot say it hasn't been tough but it has been rewarding. Thanks for everyone that participated.







The reward is going to be coming in the next month, hopefully, I have to get through buying presents for 4 other family member's Birthdays and then two in April, so I may have to wait because of the budget, but it will be coming! Will I go on a spending spree? I seriously doubt it, but I do have my eye on some Stormtroopers, so maybe a little spending spree, within reason of course... or maybe I will drag it out a few more days and go for a 31 Day Challenge, I'm on a roll!

6 comments:

Bubbashelby said...

Good work! You are the reigning champion!

chrismandesign said...

with *#@% day, u mean *#@% day or something like that ??? HAHAHAHAHA... great, great man !!! i’m with u, congrats, that’s willpower... now what’s next ??? =)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your victory!

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

We made it...

LEon said...

Congrats bro. You have out done yourself.

Brian A said...

Done!!!! ... and I wasn't even waiting at midnight in the Walmart toy aisle, either.