Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Let's See Some Green!

No I'm not asking for money, but now that you brought it up I have been thinking about another little toy purge on eBay, more on that later. Anyway I had a blast with "Show Me the Droids!" I wanted to do something on the heels of that event, I actually have a couple ideas, so for March I'm thinking of the theme "Let's See Some Green!" so round up all your green aliens, superheroes, cars, trains, planes, you name it and group them together and snap a pic, that's it! same deal as before...

1) Submit one JPG image to me by Wednesday, March 16, 2011 of your green stuff.

2) Include your first name and if you have a website you want linked to, include that. Funny caption if you want.

3) Send your picture and info (see above) to eclectorama [at] studiohowell [dot] com, with "Here's some Green!" in the subject.

4) I will post all the photos on Friday, March 18, 2011, so be back here then to see what people sent in.

This isn't a contest and I don't want too much trouble put into your picture, line them up, snap a pic and send it in! Also I am not collecting email to spam you, I don't have that much time, Just for fun!

Oh and yes I know March 17th is St. Patrick's Day not Friday, but March 17th is Lulu's day that spot is already filled, I can't argue with that face.

3 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

oh boy!oh boy!oh boy!oh boy! i'm EXCITED!

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun and i might have to snap a photo and send it your way for this one.

chrismandesign said...

seems quite interesting CB, but taking a look to my actual collection i hav not so many green figures... but who cares ??? let’s try =)