Pages

Monday, April 2, 2007

PEZ Strikes Back!


The Stormtrooper of the week is from the Star Wars PEZ collection. He's your standard issue Imperial Stormtrooper with a twist, instead of having a blaster he's full of PEZ candy! These have been a round for a few years now, they would have been great having growing up. I do remember that Topps had a Stormtrooper Head full of candy. I would throw my paper route and stop mid way through at a little gas station that had sodas and candy and buy the latest sugary treats. I think they had Darth Vader, C3-P0, Chewbacca, and the Stormtrooper. Full of either sweet tart like candy or gum pellets. I used to think they were pretty cool and remember trying to get the whole set. If I'm not mistaken I think at about the time Empire Strikes Back hit theaters they even added a Boba Fett. Maybe I can find one of these to post (or at least a photo of one). I don't think I'll eat any candy from it though, probably wouldn't be a good idea.

If you like PEZ though, These little Imperial Troops will keep them organized and ready for any tasty mission.

No comments: