Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hotwheels 1966 Batmobile


Not too long ago I had a post about finally finding this little jewel in the toy isle of the local grocery store, and since I posted a another grocery find on the ol'e blog here, why not keep it going a little.

So to get it going in a "bat direction" I thought I would shoot some better pics of that beautiful little die cast car released in 2007, none other than the 1966 Batmobie.

This "Corner Grocery Store Corner" might be a fun little feature, it does seem like the local food mart here in town gets some pretty neat stuff in the ol'e toy isle every once and awhile.


3 comments:

The Atari Nation said...

Nice pics Charles!

Did you see the 1/18th scale 'fuzzy' batmobile that Mattel is making for the San Diego con? Its on the forum.

chunky B said...

I checked the photos out yesterday on Legions Of Gotham, Mattel is really pulling out some of the more obscure Batmobiles, aren't they?

That's a bit pricey as well, $300! I think I'll wait till they come out with the regular one at that scale!

Unknown said...

This batmobile is awesome. I have this one and the corgi version that came out in the '70 or '80s.