Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Superman: The Animated Series Style Guide


Well I was asked if I happen to have the Superman: The Animated Series Style Guide and thought this would be the best way to answer.

While not one of my most my favorite character in the DC Universe, I do like some interpetations of Sups, the Animated version here is one of them. I did not set out to collect the Superman Style Guides, I just sort of ended up with them. I also have a few select Superman items in the ole' collection, so I guess I have a soft spot for the big guy. I always thought Suoerman was what you wanted to be, but Batman is what you usually end up as (not sure where I heard that, but I've always liked it) As I said in the last post this property was one of the ones I was in charge of, kind of cut my art direction teeth on it so to speak.

And in anticpation of the next question, as soon as I can get to all my guides I'll drop you some art Matt...

1 comment:

The Atari Nation said...

Thanks Charles

You know me so well, lol