Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Codename: Snow Job



I picked this GI JOE up a few weeks ago, mainly because he looked cool, kind of reminded me of a 3 3/4" version of the old Adventure Team Joes, but also because he has a lot of cool equipment. I never did get Snow Job when I was younger, okay when I was collecting 3 3/4" Joes back in college. Not that I didn't like the character, just never ran across him at retail. I saw this guy hanging in the Magic Grocery Store toy aisle, so I thought what the hell.

This guy really does remind me of the old bearded Adventure Team, so much that I think it would be pretty cool if they did a smaller version in this scale of said team. Could you imagine Adventure Team Head quarters and all the cool vehicles. Oh man, the Sea Wolf would be awesome! Or the bright yellow six wheeler, always wanted one of those. That was just the coolest vehicle. So Hasbro if you are listening, gets to making some 3 3/4" Adventure Team goodness, plus drop in some Kung Fu grip for good measure!



One little side note, when you take the Hood and Ski mask off, not so much Adventure Team, more Will Ferrel. More cow bell!



G.I. JOE: 3
COBRA: 2

No comments: