Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Now I wish I picked up Namor!



While we're talking about the Invaders, a few weeks back I left a comment on in Toyriffic about finally finding this First Appearance Captain America, now I'm wishing I picked up that Marvel Legends Fantastic Four Series Namor so I would at least have the beginnings of a Invaders Team in the Marvel Legends scale.



Let's face it I can find a Human Torch easy, there are still tons left over from the last Fantastic Four Movie, plus it doesn't matter if I don't have Buckey, I always liked the team when the line up was Captain America, Namor, and the two Torches.

1 comment:

Bubbashelby said...

Great pictures! I too wish I had picked up Namor, but I have the excuse of never actually seeing him in stores.

The Bucky figure was just too tall and too ugly, I had to pass on him.