Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Surprise it's Snake Eyes!



Okay so he's a little purple, but this is fast becoming my favorite of the Snake Eyes in the collection. The color comes from the cartoon that accompanied this guy. Snake Eyes is shaded in a dark purple color, I'm guessing mainly because black would obscure the key lines.



This version of the GI Joe Ninja came packed in the DVD Battle set "Pyramid of Darkness". The concept is kinda cool, a pack of figures, some accessories, a BAF (Build A Figure, for the non geek) in this case a piece of the M.A.S.S. Device, and a DVD with the eighties cartoon that the set is based on.



I'll admit I haven't yet popped this new DVD in the player yet, I did check out an earlier set I picked up and didn't make it through the whole cartoon. One reason it was getting late the second was I didn't remember these being as cheesy as they are, not that there is anything wrong with that or anything, just the story wasn't going to keep me up much longer.

Snake eyes wasn't the only cool Joe in this set, Quick Kick came along for the ride to put the hurt on Cobra, but that's for another time.

Yo Joe!

G.I. JOE: 15
COBRA: 12

No comments: