Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Spock Stop 4: Tigard, Oregon

Spock has crossed the United States! I told him to work his way across going from state to state, but that green blooded Vulcan just wants to do his own thing. So this week were are getting transmissions from his stay in Tigard Oregon, where he stayed with his host Paul from lasermego.com. If you are into custom pieces for your Mego's or even your larger 12 inch figures I would suggest checking out his site. I am amazed at his work and I am also thinking about picking up that Star Trek 3D Chess set for when Spock makes it back home!

I'm going to let Paul take it from here, so away we go!

"Spock landed and was greeted by a familiar face to show him around."




"Oh this robot training yard inside the Portland Techshop looks interesting."


"What? I'm stuck in a giant cannon."


"Ahh! How did I get stuck in here with all these hockey pucks?"


"If I get out of here alive, I'll need a drink."



"Time for a beer-summit! We enjoyed sampling some of the local Portland micro-brews."








"The old Vulcan beer-meld."


Wow! I hope Spock made his next flight and I hope his Vulcan liver has time to dry out as well. I will say, I think this is the fastest I have seen a President get a toy. Wouldn't it be cool if we could get the President to host Spock, a nice picture in the Oval Office?

Well check back as Spock makes his way to his next stop and as always, Live Long and Prosper.

2 comments:

LEon said...

Wow Spock met Obama! Cool!

Bubbashelby said...

Spock landed safely in Santa Cruz - and these pictures explain the faint smell of beer on his breath ;)