Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Impulse Buy



I try not to go for things like this, but it was the new Enterprise from the movie and there hasn't been any around since the Playmates stuff came out, so why not. I was picking up a magazine at the time as well so bonus I guess.



When I returned to my car after this major purchase, I ripped it out of the package and hung it on my rear view mirror, where it dangled for a few weeks until I took it down for these pictures.I figured the Poor Enterprise wasn't getting any love in the poll so why not give it a boost.



This thing has a fair amount of detail for a keychain bobble. It may even have crisper paint apps than the old Galoob Micro Machines from the nineties. Plus, it's almost the same size.

How about that "aztec pattern" on the underside?


So how many of you are going to pick up the movie on DVD tomorrow? I'll be out of town, but I have left specific instructions on the version I want, and if all goes well, it will be waiting for me when I get back.

Warp speed Mr. Sulu!

No comments: