Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Code name: Roadblock



Like I said I actually found Roadblock here first at the "Magic Grocery Store", but understandably he was left behind until I could send in a team to get him. So I had to go back the next day since I forgot the charcoal and my GI JOE Jones wasn't satisfied just yet, the store still had him hanging on the peg where I left him, so he came home along with the BBQ supplies!

My wife did get a chuckle as I was putting away the groceries, one because she knew I was going to pick him up and two the first thing I said when I popped him out of the package was "He's so badass he doesn't even have a helmet!", which makes me wonder... I think the version that came in the box set has a helmet, was this guy supposed to have one too? Did it get left in China? Anyone out there know? Oh well, if I remember correctly Roadblock used to talk in rhymes, so let's give it a try...

"You left me hanging on that peg for that Cobra tart, but you really are not so smart, cause when you get back to your studio, I'm going to beat you black and blue-io"

Why so violent Roadblock? Save it for the enemy! Yo Joe!

G.I. JOE: 8
COBRA: 6

1 comment:

Bubbashelby said...

He comes across as a little defensive in regards to the Baroness.

Maybe he should be called "Codename: Cockblock."