Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

QUICK DROID UPDATE

Okay looks like I have a couple people already interested, I know a few more will join in so here's what I came up with. See the post below if you have no clue what I am talking about.

1) Submit one JPG image to me by Monday, February 28, 2011 of your R2 or Droid Collection, only have one that is cool, don't have any and want to send a picture of another Robot, that's fine too.

2) Include your first name and if you have a collection shot, pick one and identify why he is your favorite of the bunch.

3) Send your picture and info (see above) to eclectorama [at] studiohowell [dot] com, with "Show me the Droids!" in the subject.

4) I will post all the photos on Friday, March 4, 2011, so be back here then to see what people sent in.

This isn't a contest and I don't want too much trouble put into your picture, line them up, snap a pic and send it in! Also I am not collecting email to spam you, I don't have that much time, Just for fun!

3 comments:

Mario! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mario! said...

I'm in!

soundwave810 said...

Sounds like fun I'm in! :)