Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Batman Number 110



I needed to break up all that talk of Star Wars with a Batman break. This was a gift from a buddy (name withheld to protect the innocent) of mine during the 28 Challenge that took the edge off the drought of toys a bit. If you missed the post it was here, but I thought it would be a good time to give this Batman his official number and welcome him to the Batman Shelf. So thanks again pal, rest assured this Batman has found a great new home.

Another reason for this post was I was just talking it over with my buddy about our top ten favorite Batman figures and I was feeling in a Batman sort of mood. Tomorrow more STAR WARS!!! Just kidding.

9 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Damn- I've been looking for that one!!

Bubbashelby said...

Nice! I hear Reis just picked up a new Batman too - he's got to be up to almost 35 Batmen by now! ;)

Brian A said...

That's a great shot of all the classic blue and grays. Number 110 looks right at home.

chrismandesign said...

handsome 110 Batman, i must say... definitelly a muscular body looks better than the flabby body of the 60’s (with its sissy fame)

Reis O'Brien said...

Oh, hardy har har, Bubbashelby! For your information I'm officially up to 89... which... is still a lot less than 110. CRAP!

chunky B said...

Don't worry Reis I am sure you will pass me up this year and I'm not falling for bubbashelby's trick to have another throw down... matter of fact I think Bubbashelby should have a throw down of his own, always the bridesmaid and never the bride ; )

Reis O'Brien said...

I challenge Bubbashelby to who has the most Mister Miracle figures! ;)

chunky B said...

You heard it here first folks, Reis has just taken his glove off, slapped Bubbashelby across the face and issued a challenge. For once I am glad I am not at the receiving end of a challenge.

Will Bubba accept the challenge? Can he topple Reis' Mister Miricle collection? Does he have a secret Mister Miricle shrine in the attic. Will a toy be on the line and bragging rights abound?

I can't wait to see this unfold. I think Reis may have this one.

Reis O'Brien said...

Yeah, I kind of loaded things in my favor. ;)