Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Canary Has Landed!



The planned post has been preempt for this breaking news!

This was sent to me by my friend over at the Aquaman Shrine. It's hard to believe that I missed the first release of this figure, but I did. So this version is a much welcomed addition to the Eclectorama JLU Collection!

This little bird came with a note that instructed me to keep an eye on the Green Arrow, good advice, as I woke up this morning with little tiny arrows shot into my pillow, almost like a warning or something...huh?!

I have to say that after getting this figure in hand, for an animated heroine, she's a Hotsa Mama! This little gal might make my Zantana figure jealous.

Thanks Rob, I owe you one now, hope I can find the Hawkman before you do!

5 comments:

The Atari Nation said...

Congrats on the Canary Charles. You know actually if you have a "Big Lots" store near you they have had all the new waves, including Joker and Hawkman. Believe it or not.

rob! said...

glad that Dinah arrived! nice photo, too.

hey, i'd be thrilled if you find a Hawkman...well, TWO Hawkmans. :)

chunky B said...

LOG: The Big Lots here (so far one of two) have been dry so far, but I'm still checking them!

rob!: So you need two Hawkmans, huh? I'll keep an eye out. Are you looking for both variations?

rob! said...

no, no...i meant i hope you find two so there's one for you, then one for me! if you only found one i wouldnt expect you to part with it. :)

they just need to do a Firestorm, and then there'll be a complete classic JLA line-up(+ Vixen, -Steel, Vibe, and Gypsy--*shudder*)

chunky B said...

Okay, I follow you, I never count myself, unless I'm saying something like "hey look what I found!" Regardsless I will not post a Hawkman until you have one or I find two as you say!