Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2007

DC: Super Friends - the Flash



Next to Batman, the Flash is one of my all time favorites. So I thought, I spread enough Superman love the past few days, I would continue the DC vibe with one of my favs.

Again from the Mattel DC: Super Friends line, the Flash! I will say whenever new DC Comics figures come out I always snag Batman and then set about seeing if the Flash made the cut, then I work my way to Aquaman, and the rest. I'm usually pretty excited when I find a so called "second stringer", even more excited when I find those obscure "third string" characters! But, they are all top tier as far as I'm concerned!

1 comment:

rob! said...

i hope this line goes on forever...i wanna see kiddie versions of Adam Strange, BWana Beast, Green Arrow, and the Vigilante!