Pages

Friday, September 21, 2007

You say Stormtrooper, I say Spudtrooper...



It's Stormtrooper of the Week time, and today we have a special guest, Spudtrooper. I'm really surprised this is the first Mr. Potato Head I've featured on the blog. I really cannot get enough of these spuds! Always liked them, pretty much always will.

Spud Trooper is a second release in a Star Wars theme set of Potato Head products. Darth Tater being first and Artoo Patatoo book ending the set. Disney has plans to release a continuing set with potato versions of Boba Fett, Han Solo, and others. Have we gone too far, or not far enough?

Not sure I'll get them all, but Boba Fett is a must, and I'm hoping they do a few more Marvel Potato Heroes. I might have to do a custom Bat Potato!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the boba potato head sounds hysterical!

chunky B said...

When you think about it any other character besides Mr. Potato Head sounds hysterical as a potato.

rob! said...

i'd rather watch a whole animated movie with this Spudtrooper than Phantom Menace again.