Pages

Monday, October 8, 2007

Lil' Fantastic Four



Well if the little surfer made it here, then the lil' Fantastic Four cannot be far behind. I really dig the look of all the "Lil'" treatment, whether it is Star Wars or Marvel, but what would make this line really fun is some lil' vehicles, kind of like what they did for the Star Wars line.

Now I've seen a Spider-Man car and neighbor hood playset, but I'm talking about the Fantastic Car, the X-men's black bird, or what about Avengers Mansion. Maybe they are not too far off, I have seen a Galacticus and a Sentinal done up in this lil' format. Ahhhh, a cute lil' devourer of worlds and a mutant killing robot, what 3 year old wouldn't want these?

2 comments:

Plaidstallions said...

OMG! That woman only has one foot!

chunky B said...

LOL, that's great!

What I want to know is why, whenever someone makes a "cartoon" of a character they only get three fingers???