Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Scarlett by any other name...

... is Glenda! Which I didn't know till I read this review. I would also like to point out that the Yo Joe website is a treasure trove of GI Joe knowledge.



I just thought this was a neat version of everyones favorite GI Joe Super Secret Agent. Plus she's wearing cool pilot gear, so if they ever re-release the F-14 Tomcat... err I mean Skystriker I'm all set! Though I'm much more of an F-15 Eagle fan, the Tomcat still looks cool, and that toy version of it looks pretty sweet.



Scarlet here comes with a little back pack, which I guess you could pretend is a parachute, a helmet (notice her hair is up so she can wear it, plus make room for the next accessory), a cool vest (which I'll note for Jay hides the dreaded mid torso articulation), her trusty cross bow, and a pistol. To bad no holster for the pistol, but what are you going to do.



I know the color is not military flight suit accurate, but this is GI Joe, these guys and gals get away with all sorts of uniform "modifications", so why not a cool blue fight suit? I think that's what makes it half the fun of these toys.

Yo Joe!

G.I. JOE: 14
COBRA: 12

1 comment:

Bubbashelby said...

I bet she'd look good in an X-Wing too.