Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some-Thing else!



I probably will not spend much time hunting down all the Marvel Universe Figures from Hasbro, mainly because of price. I will try to find some of the characters that I dig, sort of like I did for Marvel Legends.

To date I have Spidey, Captain America, Iron Man (Modern, Stealth, and Classic), Silver Surfer and now the ever loving, blue-eyed Thing!



How could I pass on the Thing, we share so many traits: I'm orange, big, and have a way of pissing people off, and I get angry a lot. Okay maybe that last one was more Hulk than Thing... Oh I might have to get a Hulk to fight my Thing, I'll make sure to make a note of that.

That reminds me! I often wonder about other collectors, do you feel the need to complete the Fantastic Four when you buy any one member of the team? I used to have to get all four, then I started just buying the Thing, but I have a feeling if I ever picked up a second member from this line, I would all of a sudden feel the urge to complete the team again.

1 comment:

Mario! said...

Hm, I've never had a figure of any members of the Fantastic Four. I think that if I did get one, I would want to get the rest. Completing the FF makes a lot more sense than say, the X-Men with their 5 million members, semi-members, or former members.