Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Spock Stop 2: Lantana, Florida Continued

So I hope everyone came back to see a few more shots of Spock enjoying his time in Florida. I wish I could say I saved the best photos for last, but they all are so freaking great I don't know what to say. I should have known Spock was in for a good time when Anna sent me this picture she did when she first volunteered to host Spock.

I love this type of illustration! Very talented, Anna thanks again for all your hard work on Spockcation. I'm going to post Anna's Flicker link at the end of this post so make sure you go check out all the pictures of Spock at her Flickr page... Now onto Spockilau day two!

joining the locals in examining the "barrel of rum" drink #????


the dancers are totally mesmerizing... they seem to be calling to my earthly emotions....


i am unware of the time in which this photo was taken...


i was almost purchased as a souvenir while taking this photo


Fascinating is a word I use for the unexpected. In this case, I should think "interesting" would suffice.


muppets....amazing.... they are so highly illogical


Emotions are alien to me. I'm a scientist. So logically i had to check out the sexy case at tates. all in the name of science of course...

Note to my Sister: I guess you can't keep Spock away from the ladies...



i was later told this green man resembling an orion goes by the name of the hulk.... really thought he was orion......


my host family ("spock pocket")


a photo of my host bidding farewell....

Note: Okay, go to Anna's Flickr page and check out the detail shot of the "Spock Pocket" it's awesome!


So, heres the link to Anna's Flicker Page with the Spockilau set, enjoy! Plus thanks again to Anna, Live Long and Prosper, eveyone make sure you check back here for more of Spock's travels!

2 comments:

LEon said...

Anna really play a wonderful host for SPock. Love the pictures.

rob! said...

Re: the sexy case. My advice is for Spock to start with Bettie Page, and then go clockwise.