Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

"Time Out!"

I know you all are probably tired of coming to Eclectorama only to see Spock is still chowing down on some chowder. Rest assured that Spockcation is still in full force and as I can I will get his latest visits up on the blog. Also know that I will once again be posting more toy goodness in a week or two, but for now I need to take a break. The family was given some bad news a week ago and we are trying to deal with it at the moment and toys have been the furthest thing from my mind.

I have been trying to keep up with everyone's blogs when I need a break or when I can and see that a lot of cool things are going on out there. I promise we'll be back and talking toys soon, so just hang in there.

4 comments:

Bubbashelby said...

Wow, I hate seeing posts like this - thoughts and prayers for you and your family. If you need anything at all you know how to get a hold of me.

Shawn Robare said...

To be honest I could stare at Spock eating chowder all day. Sorry to hear that you're going through a rough time, and like Bubba mentioned, if there's anything I could do to help let me know.

LEon said...

Take as much time as you need. at least we know that you are alright now. :)

The Atari Nation said...

Hey its Matt!

I tried to email you at Toy Factory and it came back undeliverable. Drop me a line brother.

legionsofgotham.org at gmail.com