Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stormtrooper of the Week 2009 - Lil' Trooper

Finally another Stormtrooper to add to the old Stormtrooper collection!



Some new Galactic Heroes have been showing up in the past few Months and as soosn as I saw the set with the Stormtrooper and the Rebel Fleet Trooper I grabbed it. Now I only picked up one, but couldn't you see the opening scenes in Star Wars (That's Star Wars: A New Hope, Episode IV, for my younger readers) acted out with a whole mess of these, can you say sweeeeet!



If you remember from Stormtrooper of the Week from long, long ago. I posted a set of Rebels in disguise that were based on the previous release of the Stormtrooper. This guy is different in the way that he now can point his blaster at you! Ptew! Ptew!



I left out the Rebel in the set, maybe in a future post I'll put him up... I'm just not in a Rebel yell sort of mood. "Freeze Rebel Scum!"

No comments: