Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Don't be so proud of this technological terror you created...

I love that whole speech in Star Wars, that and when he tells the princes "You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor, take her away!" So, here's a lil' Vader for lil' Boba to hang with.



Also a not so funny story, I usually draw these up in individual files, but this time I though I would draw Vader in the same file as Boba, don't know why, but I did. Anyhoo I tossed a layer I thought was a junk layer and since I was working on a separate art board of course I didn't notice I tossed Boba out with the layer until I had saved like a million times already. I was sort of pissed, but I had no one to blame but myself. Then I thought "Time Machine!", but you know what? Time Machine works better when you turn it on, I forgot I didn't set it up when I set up the computer... guess what I am setting up now.

3 comments:

Jason said...

I love this one a hundred times more than the one you did of Boba Fett. If you decide to keep with this theme, I would like to see a storm trooper or a biker scout. Awesome work Chunky!

Bubbashelby said...

Love the balloon!

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

that's Hilarious! :D