Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Shout Out to Dusty Abell



This past weekend I got a little surprise, a new reader! When I started this blog it was mainly so I could play around taking pictures and try to put some thoughts down. I really never thought anyone would read it. More just for fun, but it's cool that I have started to see more and more comments, really cool to find out that illustrators and designers share the same passion for toys, Saturday morning cartoons, B movies, and I could go on and on. Plus make some friends!

So I thought it was pretty sweet that an illustrator that I have seen before and am a fan of his stuff, dropped me a nice note in the comments of a recent post with some links to his work that he thought I would enjoy. Too late I've seen your stuff Dusty, it's great! I thought I was the only one that remembered Ark II!

So click here or the pic of Joe at the top of this post to check out his work! Oh and don't forget to check out Bounty Hunter below!